FAQ SECUR ESPRIT
La balise Athéna et le service Secur Esprit
A long press (at least 3 seconds) on the SOS button on the Atena GPS tracker will automatically alert the user-defined emergency contacts (family, relatives, neighbors). The SMS contains information about the user of the tag (name, first name) and a Google Map link with the precise geolocation of the person to be rescued.
If the teleassistance option is taken, our security experts will perform an instant doubt check through the Athena GPS tracker (the tracker answers automatically). Depending on the nature of the situation, the security operator will alert the competent help (UAS, fire brigade, police).
During your purchase, a member of the My Keeper team will contact you, within 24 hours, to customize the Secur Esprit service:
* Choice of a beacon that turns back on itself when it is loaded or on / off button
When you buy a member of the My Keeper team will contact you within 24 hours to:
* Choice of an Athena GPS tracker that turns back on itself when it is loaded or on / off button
* Choice of emergency contacts
* Choice of the remote assistance service in unlimited, in purchase valid 1 year or no teleassistance
* Activate your Secur Esprit user account
All you have to do is login on the portal www.portail.mykeeper.fr and enter the login and password received by email during your purchase.
This interface offers the following possibilities:
1. View & amp; edit user information
2. View system self-tests (followed by tag activity)
3. Geolocate the Athena GPS tracker
4. View alerts
This interface is intended for the following users:
• To the system user
• At the emergency contact of the user